We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to lead the creation of a production facility and related processes for our range of equipment. This position will be a critical part of our team and is suited to an individual who is looking for an exciting, challenging role with unlimited personal growth potential within a fast-growing, export-focused company. The role will be manufacturing / production based but will involve active participation across the whole business.
Mandatory requirements include:
- A 3rd-level Engineering Degree or extensive related industry experience
- Solidworks or similar CAD experience
- Full, clean UK driver’s licence
- Knowledge of Manufacturing methods & procedures
- At least 3 years’ experience in an engineering environment
- Competence with Office 365 software (Outlook, Word, Excel, To Do)
- Excellent analytical, numerical and data analysis skills
- Hands-on experience with mechanical equipment, with an ability and willingness to build and test products as part of a dynamic technical team
The successful candidate will be based at our premises in Lisburn.
Interested? Send us your CV and contact details by Monday 12th of June 2023 to email@example.com and we will get in touch for an initial chat and try to answer your questions about working at Arcus Systems.